Monday 11 January 2016

Tutorial 16: Snowfall Nails


Hey Friends,
  
Today I decided to share with you the tutorial of a Nail design that I made as a part of the amazing StyleThoseNailsChallenges-2016 by Anita, a fabulous Nail artist from Style Those Nails.

The theme for this week being Snowfall.....

Snowfall Nails for #StyleThoseNailsChallenges for 2nd week of January 2016



Before I begin with the tutorials let me tell you a little something about Anita and her Style Those Nails.

Anita is a very talented Freehand designs Nail artist and I find her designs truly inspiring. She has been a Nail art blogger since 2013, but her love for Nail arts goes way back to 2012.

You can check her page at Style Those Nails

When I came across her Nail Art, I just loved them, and since then, I have become a great fan of her Nail designs.

So when she put forth this Challenge; I was really tempted to give it a try.

For the month of January, the Themes set were as shown in the Picture.


Here I am posting the Nail design tutorial which I made for the 2nd week of the Challenge on the theme 'Snowfall'

So based on the Challenge Theme for this week...


Requirements:

1. Nail Polish Shades: Chrome Blue (Shade L05 Black by Nail Trend), Lakme Shade 02, Glitter Polish (by W7 Nails inc. from Big Bazaar)
2. Acrylic Colours (White)
3. Nail Art brush(Liner brush)
4. Dotting tool
5. Tape (Masking or Scotch)
6. Sponge
7. Scissors
8. Top Coat (Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel: Transparent)
9. Nail polish remover/Acetone
10. Cotton buds


Procedure:

Follow the Stepwise Procedure shown in the Tutorial video.



Hope you were able to follow my tutorial. 

Please do leave in your precious comments.






------ Nail Art My Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment