Thursday 24 August 2017

Review & DIY Rainbow Unicorn Nails using Harunouta-L045

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing great! 


For today's review I have this very beautiful Stamping plate 1Pc 春の歌 Rectangle Stamping Plate Unicorn Pattern ManicureNail Art Plate Harunouta L045  (Item Code: #39130) from Born Pretty Store.


I am a huge Unicorn lover. So I have always wanted a Unicorn theme nail art stamping plate in my collection. The moment I saw Harunouta L045 Stamping plate I was in love with the plate and its designs.

Harunouta-L045 plate is a rectangular one with dimensions of 12x6 cm. It is made of good quality steel and has a white plastic backing

The designs on this plate include both individual prints as well as for full nail covers.


The images on the plate are the super cute since they are mostly Unicorn theme. There are images of Unicorns, Kawai images of Unicorns, Cupcakes, Rainbows, Castle, Roses and lots more super cute images.

A quick tutorial along with a detailed review of Stamping plate Harunouta-L045


This plate has definitely made into my list of favourites.

If you would like to purchase this product then all you need to do is click  1 Pc 春の歌 Rectangle Stamping Plate Unicorn Pattern Manicure Nail Art Plate Harunouta  L045 .

You can get a discount of 10% on Original priced items just by using my code NMPW10 at Born Pretty Stores

Thank you for reading and please do leave in your comments below. !!





------ Nail Art My Passion






No comments:

Post a Comment