Wednesday 1 June 2016

Nail Art Brushes Set from Aliexpress Review

Hey Friends,


Today I decided to write a short review about a Nail art brush set which I ordered from AliExpress.


Source: Aliexpress



First of all Aliexpress is an online store for purchasing a wide range of products. It serves as common platform for buyers and sellers to to meet each other. The products are usually sold on Wholesale basis so buyers can get them at a very reasonable cost.

I am a huge fan of free hand Nail art. While trying a couple of freehand designs I have realised that the brushes most frequently needed are the detailing brushes for the design and the liner brushes which are used for thin borders for the designs.

Scrolling through the Aliexpress portal I came across these amazing set of brushes which generally cost approx $2 i.e. around INR 132  for a set of three, but here on Aliexpress they were available for approximately $1.33 i.e. around INR 90 for a set of six brushes. The set included 3 liner Brushes of different sizes and 3 detailing brushes making it a very amazing deal to grab on.

The best part was the order was shipped within 24hrs and the package was delivered to me within a month.


Package Received
The brushes were packed in bubble wrap with each brush bristles neatly placed in a plastic tube like cover to protect them from breaking or bending. The brushes were sent from China and reached me in perfect condition

One thing about this brushes was that the bristles were a bit hard and stiff which kept me wondering. But the moment I dipped them in water to clean them before use they turned back to normal soft texture. So probably they were made such a way to protect them during transportation.

Finally, one of the many designs I made using these brushes was an Nail design for easter. (You can check the other designs on my Instagram handle @nailsart.my.passion)


Easter Nails

If you wish to purchase this Set of brushes you can visit the link to the Aliexpress page below; All you need to do is 

Nail Art Brush Set 

Create a profile > Add the product to the cart > Select the mode of shipping (Hint: some sellers offer Free shipping for certain products) > Make the payment  

& Viola!!!! Now you just need to wait for your order to arrive... ;p

Please do leave in your precious comments. 




------ Nail Art My Passion




6 comments:

  1. That looks like a tempting offer! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the way you paid attention to minute things and explained it perfectly. I will be definitely buying these.

    ReplyDelete