Saturday 19 November 2016

Review Part 2: Nicole Diary Water Decals

Hi Friends,

Today I have the second set of Water decals from NICOLE DIARY for review.


As in the earlier post 'Review Part 1: Nicole Diary Water Decals' for the 1st set of Water decals that I had reviewed; Nicole Diary is an online store for a huge range of Nail Art products as well as Makeup tools. 

I had received 8 different patterns  for review and I divided them into two sets containing 4 designs; of which I would be reviewing the second set of Nail Art Water Decals from Nicole Diary on Amazon.

The patterns which I plan to review today belong to the sets Floral MorningSweet DoodleNail Holic and Shining Spring


Floral Morning:


Source: Nicole Diary Amazon

This particular set contains mainly pretty and colorful Floral print designs. The patterns in this set are from FM01-FM05. Designs are full cover for the nails.


From the set I have used Floral Morning 05. They have a transparent base and look the best on a light background preferably white since the designs when applied on darker colors are not visible.



You can purchase this set from the Nicole Diary Amazon Store. To buy this set click HERE


Nail Holic:

Source: Nicole Diary Amazon

Just as the name of the set suggests this Water decals set contains 'Keep Calm...' quotes and loads of  colorful Nail polish bottles for Nail Art and Nail Polish Lovers. The patterns of this set are from NH01-NH05


The pattern I have used for my mani is from Nail Holic 05. Since the decals of this pattern in itself do not have designs but just quotes; I prepared the base for these decals using a white base polish after which I used a dry brush technique with lighter shade of Green, Blue, Yellow and Pink Nail polishes. 



To purchase this set from Nicole Diary Amazon Store click HERE


Shinning Spring: 

Source: Nicole Diary Amazon

The Shining Spring set of Water Decals by Nicole Diary store on Amazon consists of Spring theme floral prints of water decals. All the designs are full length prints and can be used for all nail lengths. The set consists of 5 different designs from SS01-SS05.


From the set I have used the pattern Shining Spring 03 for my mani. Since the prints are colorful and for full length of the nail I just had to use a Light Base color (in my case it was 'White' since I always find it the best base to bring out the actual beauty of the decal print) for the decal and a top coat to seal the Design. 



For buying this set from Nicole Diary Amazon Store click HERE

Finally, the last Decal Set for review;


Sweet Doodle: 


Source: Nicole Diary Amazon

The Sweet Doodle set contains colorful Vintage, Paisley and Doodle prints. All the prints belonging to this set are full cover prints for the nails. They work best with a light base color polish.


I used the pattern Sweet Doodle 04 for my mani and white polish as the base for the decal. 



You can purchase the Sweet Doodle set from the Nicole Diary Amazon Store by clicking HERE

A quick video Review and Tutorial for Nicole Diary Nail Art Water Decals.


Price: 

The price of each Nicole Diary water decals set is $4.59 (approximately INR 307) also Nicole Diary store offers free shipping in US at their Amazon Store.

Store Discount: 

If you wish to purchase these plates you can use my code E4J52KGGAdd this code at the time of Checkout on Amazon.com and you can get $5 off on your orders above $30

Thank you for reading!! Do leave in your comments about the review and your experience with Nicole Diary Water Decals






------ Nail Art My Passion


7 comments:

  1. I liked these decals. Specially the twist you gave to last mani is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked these decals. Specially the twist you gave to last mani is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the manis! Decals are so hassle free :) Nice in depth review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all four sets! Beautiful manis x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sets and stunning manis x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all beautiful. Great review xc

    ReplyDelete