Monday 30 November 2015

Tutorial 10: Mickey Mouse Nails


Mickey Mouse Nails


Hey my lovely readers,

Today I thought of creating a nail design of my favourite Disney cartoon....

Mickey Mouse!!!!

I still remember as a kid I always loved watching Mickey cartoons. 

And his cute friend Minnie Mouse always beautifully dressed up with a polka dotted frock and a red bow on the head...

Finally I decided to decided to decorate my nails as a dedication to my favorite Mickey Mouse!!!!!






Requirements: 

1. Nail Polish Shades: White (Local Nail Polish), Red (Local brand W7 from Big Bazaar), Black (L04 Black
2. Acrylic Colours (Black and White)
3. Nail Art Dotting tool* (Medium & Small size)
4. Nail Art tape*
5. Tweezer
6. Top Coat (Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel: Transparent)
7. Nail polish remover/Acetone
8. Cotton buds


Procedure:

Follow the stepwise Procedure as shown in the Tutorial video.



Hope you were able to follow my tutorial. 

Please do leave in your precious comments.







------ Nail Art My Passion



10 comments: