Saturday 5 December 2015

Tutorial 11: Black Abstract Nails


Black Abstract Nails

Good Day Everyone,

I came across this amazing Nail design where the artist had created a Beautiful flower with brush strokes using two shades of the same colour on a black base.

It actually inspired me to come up with this design.

So here I am sharing with you all a my Design with two toned brush Strokes....




Requirements: 

1. Nail Polish Shades: Black (L04 Black
2. Acrylic Colours (Sky Blue and White)
3. Nail Art Dotting tool* (Small size)
4. Nail Art brush*
5. Top Coat (Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel: Transparent)
6. Nail polish remover/Acetone
7. Cotton buds


Procedure:


Follow the Stepwise Procedure shown in the Tutorial video.

.


Hope you were able to follow my tutorial. 

Please do leave in your precious comments.







------ Nail Art My Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment