Wednesday 16 December 2015

Blue Lace Nails Tutorial and Born Pretty Stamping Plate and Polish Review


Hey my Lovely People,

Hope you are enjoying a lovely winter...



Today I decided to share with you all a Tutorial for Stamping technique and at the same time Review the Stamping plate I purchased from Born Pretty Stores


If you check my earlier post on my Shopping haul from Born Pretty Stores (Read here) I have already discussed in detail about the Stamping Polishes I purchased.

The Stamping Image Plate I plan to review today is Lace Chevron Nail Art Stamp Template Vines Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP-L028 




Stamping Image Plate BP-L028 Highlights:

  •  10 different patterns/designs 
  • Large Designs so can be used for long Nails
  • Lace Patterns
  • Great for Reverse Stamping
  • Transfers Clear image to the Stamper
  • Fabulous quality of the Plate
  • Thick and Firm white plastic base makes Stamping better

I stamped all designs from the Image Plate on to the paper as shown in the Picture below;


In case of Designs 1-5, since my stamper was not an XL stamper I could not get the entire design. So I stamped the Center of design and the Edges to give everyone a rough idea of how the print would look after stamping.

Below please find the Video for review of Stamping Plate and a Tutorial with one of the Plate designs (Design 5)





I really loved the Plate; the image designs are too beautiful as well as the quality of Image plate worth it. As far as the price of the plate is concerned, I found it quite reasonable too. Shipping time was 3-4 weeks but the wait was worth it. The product was definitely worth the cost and time. I would surely recommend these to all.

If I had to rate my overall experience with the Image plate; I would give it a 7 out of 7

If you plan to buy this Stamping Image Plate or any other Nail art supplies from Born Pretty Stores, you can use my code PSSQ10  and get a 10% discount* on your total Purchase. 

Please do leave in below your valuable comments.

Have a lovely week!!!!







------ Nail Art My Passion







(*discount is valid only on original priced items)


No comments:

Post a Comment