Monday 7 December 2015

My Nail Haul from Born Pretty Stores



Hey my Lovelies...


Guess What?????????



This week came my purchase from Born Pretty Store.


What I had purchased??



Well!!!! The answer to that would be quite a few things than what I actually wanted to buy...

The Born Pretty Store website offers huge choices of things; right from Nail art supplies, Make-up supplies, Mobile accessories to toys, clothing and apparels. They also have an amazing collection of Jewellery.

Coming back to my purchase; it took around 2-3 weeks for the order to arrive, but the wait was quite rewarding. The products I had ordered for were exactly as described by the online store and the quality is Excellent. 

I purchased some Nail art supplies which included;



15ml Born Pretty Nail Art Stamping Polishes




The quality & quantity of the Polishes are too good. Personally I feel this quantity should be good enough for at least 6 months to a year with frequent use. But it may vary for person to person depending on the number of uses per day to the conditions in which they are stored. 

Cost: Actual cost of these polishes are $7.99/15ml bottle
Purchase Price: $3.99/15ml bottle (since I purchased them when they were on discounts)

A very good thing about Born Pretty Store is the discounts and sales they frequently have for their customers.

The polishes are thick and easy spreading so only small amount of polish can be used for the entire design,

The images after transferring onto the stamper are very clear and sharp.







It dries very quickly and needs to be quickly transferred to the nail from the stamper.



Black, White & Gold Stamped Nails

After all the pros related to the Stamping polish there is a single small deficiency which would be its slightly strong odour.  But personally all the positives of the Stamping polish made me overlook such a small deficiency.



Lucky Bag for 2pcs Nail Art Water Decals Transfer Stickers



This was something fun to purchase.

When you purchase this product the store randomly selects nail decals and stickers from a huge collection that is available on the store and sends you 2 packs of water decals or stickers, either both of same type of one of each type.

So the suspense remains till your Order reaches you as to what have to got as your selection.

I got two sticker packs and a small bag with Chanel logo decals.

Among the two packs one is a Feather stickers (contains of both Black feathers and white feathers) and the second pack is a cute Hello kitty 3D stickers. 





Lace Chevron Nail Art Stamp Template Vines Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP-L028



The Stamping Plate that I purchased was the one having Lace Patterns (Plate BP-L028).



Watch out for the video of Stamping Plate review..... Click here!!

My overall Experience with Born Pretty Stores was Amazing!!! 

Also if you plan to purchases some goodies from Born Pretty Store you can use my Born Pretty Store 10% off coupon code PSSQ10 for all original priced items on the Store.


Have a lovely week!!!!






------ Nail Art My Passion

10 comments:

  1. Nice haul.... the stamping polishes look good. (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear.. <3 Do try out the polishes, they are too good :D

      Delete
  2. Woww stamping attracted me :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. BPS is a great site for nail stuffs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!<3 1st purchase by me but loved the quality.. Sure for more purchases.. :P

      Delete
  4. Awesome stuff! That gold looks so good, need to check it out :) hellp kitty stickers! I'm so j! I got spongebob :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear <3 I love Spongebob too.. <3 Wish you a Very Happy New year!!!

      Delete