Monday 21 December 2015

Tutorial 13: Candy Nails


Hey Everyone,

With winter cold climate and Christmas getting closer I decided to have a Candy Nail Design.


I actually decided to make a Candy cane design, but after the tutorial I realised they resembled more to Peppermint Candy...

So I decided to name them Candy Nails for the season

Peppermint Candies are peppermint flavoured sweet candies and tastes awesome with its cool minty taste...

It is available in different colours but traditionally available ones the ones with green and red spirals as shown in the picture below...
hhg
Source: kcgraphics.net

Source: peppermintos.com

So here I go ahead with the video Tutorial for getting your nails ready for the Season with Peppermint candy nails....


Requirements: 

1. Nail Polish Shades: Pearl White (Shade S01 Pearl White by Nail Trend
2. Acrylic Colours (Crimson Red, Light Green)
3. Nail Art brush (Detailing brush)
4. Nail Art Tape
5. Scissors
5. Top Coat (Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel: Transparent)
6. Nail polish remover/Acetone
7. Cotton buds


Procedure:

Follow the Stepwise Procedure shown in the Tutorial video.


Hope you were able to follow my tutorial. 

Please do leave in your precious comments.







------ Nail Art My Passion

4 comments: