Thursday 10 December 2015

Tutorial 12: DreamCatcher Nails


Hey My Lovely Followers,

The Nail Design tutorial which I plan to share with you all today is very special; since I recreated this design as a part of a Birthday Collab which I had with a couple of really talented group of Nail artists.

The design I decided was the DreamCatcher Nails.



A Dreamcatcher looks like a spiders web. It is handmade and woven along a willow hoop. The woven designs vary for different Dreamcatchers. It has feathers attached along the lower half of the hoop. 

DreamCatchers according to Native American folk stories; are supposed to ward off Bad Dreams by filtering the Dreams and let only the Good and Beautiful Dreams flow in when one sleeps.

Source: Pinterest

Requirements: 

1. Nail Polish Shades: White (Local Polish
2. Acrylic Colours (Purple, Pink, Olive Green, Black and White)
3. Nail Art Dotting tool* (Small and Medium size)
4. Nail Art brush*
5. Top Coat (Lotus Herbals Nail Enamel: Transparent)
6. Nail polish remover/Acetone
7. Cotton buds


Procedure:

Follow the Stepwise Procedure shown in the Tutorial video.



Hope you were able to follow my tutorial. 

Please do leave in your precious comments.










------ Nail Art My Passion


2 comments:

  1. Wow your nails look so lovely, I like this manicure thanks for sharing 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear!!! Wish you a Very Happy New year!!! <3

      Delete