Saturday 10 September 2016

Tutorial 21: Dragon Scales Nails

Hey friends,
  
Today I decided to do a short tutorial of a mani i recently did. The theme we were to work on was use of Radial Gradient technique with Animal print. So moving away from the conventional Tiger, Zebra or Giraffe; I decided to make Dragon scale nails.


For the Dragon scales design I have combined two nail art techniques which was the need of the weekly nail challenge I worked on. 

Techniques used for this design are Radial gradient technique and Free hand nail art.

The base of the design is with a radial gradient using three colors. 

1. Chrome yellow at the centre: Shade S623 Copper by Health & Glow Store 
2. Satin finish Green middle layer: W7 (local brand) by Big Bazaar Store
3. Outer most layer Dark Green: Shade 46 Juice Polish

Scales for the design are made using Acrylic colors (Black and Silver) and a detailing brush (Boan Pink detailing brush by Harunouta Store)

For the complete tutorial of the design you can find the Tutorial video for the mani below;


Hope you were able to follow my tutorial.

If you liked this tutorial please click a thumbs up. For more Tutorials and Reviews related to Nail Art you can SUBSCRIBE to my channel HERE

Please do leave in your precious comments.


Thank you!!





------ Nail Art My Passion


No comments:

Post a Comment